Groups as diverse as Tesco and Greenpeace back letter urging government to deliver stronger and more consistent carbon pricing regime
Ahead of today's Spending Review the government is facing fresh calls to reform the UK's carbon pricing regime in support of the net zero transition. Yesterday, a group of 50 leading businesses, campaign...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial