Clutch of energy and banking firms are first partners for crucial UN climate summit, as major undersea cable project is announced
The first corporate sponsors for the COP26 Climate Summit in Glasgow have been unveiled today by the UK government, with energy firms SSE, ScottishPower, and National Grid along with banking giant NatWest...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial