MHI Vestas announces that 9.5MW wind turbine is to be transported to offshore floating Kincardine wind project, where it will float at water depths of up to 80m, MHI Vestas said
The world's largest offshore floating wind project marked a major milestone this week, after MHI Vestas announced it had successfully installed one of the project's 9.5MW turbines on its floating foundation....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.