Innovation centres in London, Loughborough and Exeter secure £22.5m to develop waste-cutting techniques for textiles, metals, electronics, construction and chemicals
Several state-of-the-art circular economy research and innovation centres are to be established around England, after the government yesterday announced a new £22.5m funding programme aimed at curbing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial