The Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance, which formed in 2019 at the Climate Action Summit in New York, has today warned companies that failure to respond to its position thermal coal could result in divestment
Members of a major UN-convened investor alliance have called for the cancellation of all new thermal coal projects, a phase-out of unabated coal-fired electricity generation, and a cessation of the financing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial