Malaysian oil and gas giant becomes the latest major fossil fuel company to publicly set its sights on delivering net zero emissions
Malaysian energy giant Petronas has become the second global oil and gas major this week to commit to achieving net zero emissions, following hot on the heels of Norway's Equinor which unveiled its own...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial