Latest figures from RenewableUK predicts onshore wind capacity is set to rapidly accelerate, with the potential to deliver major decarbonisation, employment, and economic boost over the next decade
The UK's total onshore wind capacity could reach up to 30GW by 2030 as costs plummet and government-backed auctions for onshore renewables contracts resume after a four-year hiatus next spring, according...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial