Inauguration of solar plant at Sol brewery in Netherlands will help parent company Heineken reach goal of achieving 70 per cent renewable energy across its production facilities
Sol beer is set to live up to its name, after brewer Heineken announced the South Holland brewery that supplies the drink to dozens of countries around the world is now partially powered by onsite solar...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial