The achievement marks the latest milestone in the wind turbine manufacturers' roadmap to reach net-zero emissions by 2050
Renewable energy giant Siemens Gamesa is now powering its operations with 100 per cent clean electricity worldwide, the firm announced yesterday, beating its own target by five years. The firm, which...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial