Defra has reiterated its intention to ban rotational burning on peat bogs, but has still yet to offer a timetable of action
A year since the government pledged to ban burning on the England's fragile peatlands, its failure to act on that promise is allowing fires to scorch moorlands and National Parks that provide critical...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial