Faith groups, health professionals, youth climate leaders and academics join Conservative MPs and former world leaders in urging UK to ramp up Paris Agreement target
Pressure is mounting on Boris Johnson to come up with an ambitious decarbonisation plan ahead of COP26 next year, with a major coalition of health professionals, academics, faith and youth leaders today...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial