But Transport & Environment warns EU car CO2 targets need to be more ambitious to avoid EV sales growth slowing from 2022
Electric vehicle (EV) sales are on course to triple their share of Europe's car market this year, largely thanks to increasingly stringent EU car CO2 targets, research by Transport & Environment (T&E)...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial