Prime Minister sets out fresh nature recovery targets for UK as he joins leaders of Germany, France, Bangladesh, and Mexico in backing Leaders Pledge for Nature, a 10-point plan geared at reversing global nature loss
In plans set to be announced later today, Prime Minister Boris Johnson will pledge to protect 30 per cent of the UK's land by 2030 in a bid to put "nature and biodiversity on a road to recovery". The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial