UN Secretary-General offers starkest criticism yet of the outlook for the coal sector, as he calls on India to end support for fossil fuels
Pressure is mounting on India over its continued support for coal, with both UN Secretary-General António Guterres and the CEOs of major Indian corporates uniting in calls for Prime Minister Narenda Modi...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial