Lockdown caused emissions to plummet across several consumer categories, as survey suggests some people are now keen to embrace behaviour changes that have led to lower emissions
Carbon emissions from six key consumer spending categories fell by almost a third during the UK's lockdown and remain 14 per cent lower than in 2019, according to a new analysis of Lloyds Bank spending...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.