Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, and Northumberland Councils to share £1m funding to map out pioneering habitat protection plans
Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, and Northumberland Councils have been selected to pilot studies to help map the most valuable sites in their areas for wildlife in a bid to aid nature...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial