Plans to link up waste-to-energy, heat networks, battery storage and electric vehicle charge points could serve as a blueprint for other UK cities, according to council
Work to create the 'UK's largest' city-wide smart energy system has gotten underway in Peterborough as part of a council-led scheme to cut household bills and CO2 emissions by connecting up low carbon...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial