Government announces £80m boost to cut CO2 from homes and industry alongside £200m of funding for cutting edge R&D efforts, but fresh reports fuel fears 'boring' multi-billion pound efficiency upgrade programme could be sidelined
Almost £80m of funding to support a range innovative energy efficiency projects has been announced by the government today, as it faces growing pressure to ramp up investment in renovating buildings to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial