Tech giant set to invest in firms that are 'building products, services, and technologies to decarbonise the economy and protect the planet'
Tech giant Amazon has today launch the latest phase of its high profile Climate Pledge initiative, unveiling a new $2bn venture investment program to help scale up "visionary companies whose products and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial