Proposed centre would help the UK meet its net zero emissions ambition while establishing the UK's leadership in the clean tech space ahead of COP26 climate conference, according to Energy UK, techUK, and a number of leading companies and academic institutions.
A coalition of business groups, technology firms, and universities have today called on the UK government to back plans for a £100m 'International Centre for AI, Energy and Climate'. In a letter sent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.