Secretary of State and COP26 President Alok Sharma urges companies, cities and regions to “unite behind a green global recovery” and join new Race to Zero campaign, which will run until COP26 in Glasgow.
The groundswell of support for climate action and a green economic recovery will grow further today, with the official launch of an unprecedented alliance of private and public actors who have joined forces...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial