New analysis reveals that on May 24th over half of the continent's power came from renewables, as UK's coal-free run extends beyond 50 days
On a Sunday late last month, 55 per cent of Europe's power was delivered by wind, solar, and hydroelectric sources. That is the headline conclusion from a new update from the Wärtsilä Energy Transition...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial