Legal & General, Aberdeen Standard Investments and Church of England Pensions Board join anti-coal, multi-stakeholder alliance that aims to encourage the phase out of coal by 2050 at the latest.
Aberdeen Standard Investments, Legal & General and the Church of England Pensions Board have today officially signed up to the Powering Past Coal Alliance (PPCA), joining a growing number of financial...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial