Consultation proposes extending support offered for low carbon electricity projects via Contracts for Difference scheme by a further four years
Energy sector stakeholders are being given an additional week to have their say on sweeping proposed changes to the UK's flagship clean power contracts scheme, with the government having pushed back the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial