Startup says new sustainability board hires, engagement platform for young adults, and contract with engineering firm will move it closer to its new carbon goals.
Israeli cultivated meat pioneer Aleph Farms has unveiled new plans to eliminate carbon emissions from its production by 2025 and achieve carbon neutrality across its supply chain by the end of the decade....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.