Water firm plans to convert 2,000 of its fleet vehicles to run on battery power by the end of the decade
Severn Trent Water has become the latest corporate to join the ranks of the global EV100 initiative, in a move which follows its pledge to covert its entire fleet of vehicles 2,000 to run on battery power...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial