Long running issues tracker reveals proportion of people worried about pollution, the environment, and climate change has reached highest level recorded since July 1990
Public concern over the environment has climbed again this month, according to the latest Issues Index poll from Ipsos MORI, with pollsters predicting growing engagement with climate issues could well...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial