Energy giant's electricity networks business takes delivery of first electric vans to serve customers across the UK
SSE's first electric vans have hit the UK's roads as part of the energy giant's drive to switch its entire fleet to run on electricity over the coming decade, the company announced yesterday. The electric...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial