A collaboration between Ovo Energy and Japanese car maker Mitsubishi Motors will give new customers free charging for the first 10,000 miles of driving
Customers who purchase a Mitsubishi Outlander plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) will be able to charge it for free for the first 10,000 miles of its use through OVO Energy, the two companies have...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial