The UK's decarbonisation strategy should pay more attention to the public health benefits of lowering energy demand, the study from Green Alliance in collaboration with the Centre for Research into Energy Demand Solutions (CREDS) argues
The UK's decarbonisation strategy suffers from a lopsided focus on energy supply while neglecting opportunities to reduce energy demand, a new Green Alliance report published today argues. A new approach...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial