Drax Power wants to build gas turbines at its plant in Selby, North Yorkshire to replace its existing coal-fired units ahead of the government's coal phase-out in 2025
ClientEarth has launched a High Court challenge against the UK government's decision to greenlight what would be Europe's largest gas power plant, sparking the latest legal test for the UK's decarbonisation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial