Party unveils plans for 10 new Bills that aim to put UK on track for net zero emissions by 2030
The Greens will today become the first Party to release their election manifesto, unveiling plans for 10 new Bills designed to "make the whole country carbon neutral by 2030". A day after Labour confirmed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial