The negative environmental impact of textiles production is beaten only by food, housing and transport, new research reveals
Clothes, shoes, and accessories are the fourth largest cause of environmental pressures in the EU, according to new research released today by the European Environment Agency (EEA). At a time when concern...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial