Prime Minister to announce £106m R&D funding boost for zero emission vehicles, as industry talks up sweeping plans
Prime Minister Theresa May will officially open the world's first Zero Emission Vehicle Summit this morning in Birmingham, with a pledge to cement the UK's position as a "world leader" in low emission...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial