UK-based firm finishes commissioning on Cumbria facility as it prepares to begin production of 'game-changing' floating solar energy systems
UK-based firm AqvaFloat has announced the completion of its new Cumbria factory, where it plans to begin production of "game-changing" floating systems for solar farms across the UK and Europe. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial