Solidpower currently installing 10 solid oxide fuel cells directly above each data server rack at one of Microsoft's Seattle data centres in bid to cut energy costs and emissions
A Microsoft data centre in Seattle is soon to benefit from power generated by on-site fuel cells, in what developer Solidpower has hailed a 'first of its kind' installation of the technology directly above...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial