Property companies urged to take 'leading role' in protecting natural environments and reversing loss of green spaces
Property companies can increase the value of their land through protecting and enhancing "green infrastructure", such as street trees, parks, roof gardens, and urban wetlands, a new study suggests...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial