Swiss team behind Solar Impulse 2 reveal planned route for 35,000km circumnavigation that should be completed without using a drop of fuel
The team behind the world's first solar powered plane to fly day and night have revealed the route it will take for a 35,000 kilometre round the world record attempt. The Swiss-built Solar Impulse 2...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial