New technology and smoother routes are helping NATS save airlines one million tonnes of CO2 and £115m a year - but the company is now aiming far higher
Aviation emissions are a problem. Currently, they equate to about two per cent of total global greenhouse gas emissions, but they are expected to make up a much larger share in the coming years as global...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial