Growing concerns over radiation risks as report finds widespread environmental damage on an unimaginable scale in the US
Fracking in America generated 280 billion US gallons of toxic waste water last year - enough to flood all of Washington DC beneath a 22 feet deep toxic lagoon, a new report out on Thursday found. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial