Distillery signs deal with Napier University start-up to turn whisky by-products into next-generation biofuels
A Scottish start-up has signed a deal to turn by-products from a whisky distillery into fuel for cars. The agreement is said to be the first of its kind in the world and will see the independent Tullibardine...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial