Campaign promotes wood fuel as a cheaper alternative to fossil fuel heating for Scottish companies
Scottish firms are being urged to burn wood for heating as part of efforts to reduce energy bills, cut greenhouse gas emissions and support rural businesses. A campaign launched today aims to promote...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial