Report claims less than 10 per cent of funds from World Bank's carbon trust are supporting renewable energy as bank opts to focus on carbon trading
The World Bank has been labelled a climate profiteer and accused of failing to do enough to promote renewable energy, in a major new report from US think tank the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS)...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial