Under Biden's Federal Supplier Climate Risks and Resilience Proposed Rule an estimated 1,400 corporates would be required to submit their full greenhouse emissions data in order to bid for US federal contracts
Much of the reporting on corporate climate disclosure and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) trends in the US in recent months has focused on the Republican orchestrated backlash against the entire...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.