VW to build $2bn US electric car factors, CO2 successfully stored below North Sea, and EU car sale ban hits roadblock in our roundup of all the top green business news from around the world this week
EU to push for global fossil fuel phase out at COP28 The European Union is planning to push the world to set a global target date for phasing out all fossil fuels during UN climate talks in Dubai later...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.