Update to fossil fuel financing policy sees firm enact new rules on tar sands and coal, but leaves controversial oil and gas financing policy intact
In a major update to its fossil fuel financing rules announced this morning, Barclays has said it will tighten lending criteria for coal power and end financing of oil sands exploration and production....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial