Climate Change Committee hails ‘strong proposals’ from government and urges Ministers to bridge gaps on behaviour change, agriculture, tax reform and public engagement
The UK's climate advisors have today hailed the government's new Net Zero Strategy as a "genuine step forward", but warned that many remaining policy gaps for tackling challenging issues as agriculture,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial