Majority of risk experts and the general public in the UK view climate change as the number one threat facing society, ahead of future pandemics and economic instability
Climate change has been ranked by UK risk experts and the British public alike as their number one concern for the next five to 10 years, with global warming more frequently cited as the leading threat,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial