Fresh findings from CDP reveal nearly half the world's largest businesses have internal carbon fees, but warn prices fall short of preparing companies for ever-tightening emissions regulations
Internal carbon pricing at companies has been on the ascent for some time now, with major multinationals such as Microsoft, Orsted, Danone, and Mahindra Group touting the tool as a critical element in...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial