Bank of America, BlackRock, and Amundi deliver latest landmark green finance moves, as reports suggest leading banks are poised to beef up their decarbonisation strategies
The wave of net zero pledges delivered by many of the world's top financial firms over the past 12 months has been met with a decidedly mixed welcome. Sustainable investors and environmental campaigners...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.